Real Estate Sales / Brokerage Services-
Whether you are looking for your dream home or need to sell your existing home, Hinch-Crowley Realty Associates will work with you in every step to make sure you find the home of your dreams and get the most value from your existing home.
We specialize in single-family homes, multi-family homes and condominiums. Please visit the MLS Search tab within our website to view available homes, or call our office to speak with one of our agents.
Call for a quote today! (603) 402-1255
1. Know what you can truly afford – It is important to understand what you can afford when beginning your search for a new home. By entering the details about your income, down payment and monthly obligations (debts), you can estimate the mortgage amount that works with your budget.
2. Figure out which mortgage is right for you, and get pre-approved. This is an important step in the process. Most sellers want to see that you have financing lined up.
3. Decide which features are must haves and which ones are nice-to-have. As you search for properties, you may find that the home(s) do not have everything on your wish list. Or you may find a home with everything on your wish list but out of your price range. Finding a happy medium with your wish list will help you to keep an open mind as you search for your perfect home.
4. Work with one of our associates to search for your perfect home. Our experts at Hinch Crowley Realty Associates pride ourselves on our trust and expertise in the industry. We want you to feel confident throughout your search that we have your best interest in mind.
5. Put in an offer – The key to this step is not low ball an offer, as you don’t want to scare away the seller. However, you also do not want to pay too much for the house. The best way to know what to offer is to discuss things with your real estate associate. He/She can look at comparable houses in the area and what they sold for to come up with a fair market value.
6. Agree to a reasonable offer that satisfies all parties. Most times the buyer (you) and the seller (them) go back and forth on the negotiations. Do not get discouraged if this process takes a little while to finalize.
7. Perform a home inspection. This is where you find out the details on the home, such as condition of the structure, making sure things are working properly, etc.
8. Sign the papers at closing! Congratulations. You are now the proud owner of your dream home.
The below checklist is a guide that should help you when purchasing a new home:
Hinch-Crowley Realty Associates | 339 Main Street | Nashua, NH 03060 | 603.402.1255 |
NH REAL ESTATE, NH PROERTY MANAGEMENT, NH REAL ESTATE LISTINGS, NH HOMES, NH REAL ESTATE AGENT