Hinch-Crowley Realty Associates is one of the leading premier Real Estate firms located in Southern New Hampshire and serving all of New England. Founded by Richard Hinch and Rob Crowley with the goal to provide exceptional service and to always do the "right thing" in any transaction -Regardless!
With a combined 30-years of direct real estate experience, our expertise is not limited to Sales and Brokerage, Relocations, Multi-Family Investment and Consulting, Acquisitions, Property Management, Asset Management and Construction Management.
Hinch-Crowley are also seasoned real estate investors and we always welcome anyone to share an investment opportunities with us to see if a partnership makes sense for all parties.
You can be sure that the Hinch-Crowley team will always act in your best interest!
Dick brings his clients several years of experience within the real estate industry. He is licensed within the entire State of New Hampshire. Dick has successfully "Closed" dozens of multi-family investment properties for his clients.
His professional designations include: New Hampshire Real Estate Broker, REALTOR, Certified Relocation and Transition Specialist, Seniors Real Estate Specialist and Premier Service Professional.
Additionally Dick possesses a unique "value added experience" for his clients with over 25 years senior management experience in retail, manufacturing, and distribution. Dick is an expert in sales management, marketing, and operations in both large corporate and small business environments. He has an exceptional ability to "see through the clutter" and find practical solutions to the real-world challenges that face business today.
Dick is a highly disciplined, results driven senior level sales and operations executive offering extensive experience in multi-unit general management with a demonstrated record of creating steady, predictable and aggressive results. He is highly skilled in many areas including sales, marketing, business planning and development, recruiting, training, and leadership development.
Dick offers an exceptional record of success integrating people, process and an entrepreneurial attitude.
Professional Designations/ Certifications:
Principal Broker*REALTOR*Seniors Real Estate Specialist*Premier Service Professional*Certified Relocation and Transition Specialist Specialties:*Buyer/ Seller Representation*Lakefront/ Vacation Property *Relocation's
- Successful P&L management and operational experience from small to large, both private and public companies with rapid revenue and bottom-line growth leading to a significant contribution to investor value.
- Solid understanding of profit conversion from sales and expense control.
- Strategic leadership and management experience- recruiting, building and energizing teams of up to 500 employees.
- Keen sense of uncompromising customer requirements in regards to service, selection, quality, price, and availability of products.
- Clearly focused on maintaining excellent customer relationships.
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and directly with crisp information.
- Adept at identifying and seizing strategic opportunities with deep understanding of the sales process in the global marketplace to assess customer needs and devise tailored sales strategy.
- Think intuitively, analytically, and strategically to develop long term customer relationships and to guide sales force to focus on long term.
Rob Crowley has over 20 years experience in the Real Estate Investment and Property Management business specializing in strategic planning, positioning and repositioning assets and providing complex pro-forma / cash flow projections. Prior to Hinch-Crowley, Rob was a Vice President for a leading Boston property management firm.
Rob's experience has earned the trust of several multi-family investors, overseeing both fiscal and physical responsibilities for approximately 5,000 apartments valued at well over several hundred million dollars.
- Over 20 years experience in all categories of real estate investment and property management, spanning several states including Georgia, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut and New Hampshire.
- Experience includes residential and commercial properties – luxury condominium communities to residential rental housing, conventional and assisted, new construction and commercial development.
- Responsibilities have included directing and analyzing both physical and fiscal operations and ensuring profitability for over 5,000 units.
- Development and implementation of policies, procedures and staff training.
Richard W. Hinch - Founder and Principal Broker
- Received a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a Minor in Real Estate Management, graduating cum laude from Pierce College.
- Currently holds the Certified Property Manager (CPM) and Accredited Residential Manager (ARM) designations from the Institute of Real Estate Management, and holds the Certified Professional Occupancy (CPO), Tax Credit Specialist and Spectrum 3 Tax Credit certifications.
- Licensed New Hampshire and Massachusetts Real Estate Salesperson and recently served as the 2010 President of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM).
- He was awarded the IREM Manager of the Year and the 2012 Rental Housing Associations (RHA) Professional Achievement Award.
Rob Crowley - Founder and Principal
- Preparation of budget and cash flow projections for client properties.
- Built and maintained strong relationships with private ownership entities, fee management Syndications / investors, non-profit organizations and government agencies such as HUD, MassHousing, etc.
Call Dick at 603.261.6317
NH REAL ESTATE, NH PROERTY MANAGEMENT, NH REAL ESTATE LISTINGS, NH HOMES, NH REAL ESTATE AGENT
Hinch-Crowley Realty Associates | 339 Main Street | Nashua, NH 03060 | 603.402.1255 | firstname.lastname@example.org NH Real Estate and Property Management | Hinch-Crowley Realty Associates | Nashua, New Hampshire | 603.402.1255 | email@example.com
"Hinch-Crowley Realty Associates have added tremendous value to our investment team by brokering and managing several multi-family deals for us. Not only are they highly experienced and knowledgeable, but Rob and Dick are a pleasure to work with as well. They exceed expectations by not only performing at a high level, but, being a young professional, have taken the time to educate me on many real estate matters as well."
"We appreciate doing business with someone who has integrity and who does what they say they are going to do. We will definitely keep you in mind for future opportunities."
-Stephen and Nicole Jambard