1. Differentiate yourself from your neighbors. Offer something different from the beginning will really make your home stand out. Look at the other homes in your neighborhood and try to find something that they are not offering. Having something that makes people pay more attention during a showing will help you generate more traffic and it will help to increase interest towards your home.
2. Clean up clutter around the house. Most people are searching for properties that are spacious for their family. Cleaning up your clutter allows people to see the amount of space your home has to offer, rather than walk right out because they feel it is too small.
3. Take down personal pictures. People walking through your home want to be able to picture themselves in your home. When they see pictures of another family all around, it is difficult for them to picture living in your home.
4. Improve curb appeal – make sure that the lawn and yard look good, or snow is cleared from the driveway and walkways. Make the home show well from the outside and attract people to schedule a showing.
5. Get your house in move in ready condition. Do not do major upgrades such as completely remodeling a bathroom. Small things such as a new paint color, flowers out front, or laying out the furniture differently to show more space in the house is all you really should do.
6. Price the house right – offering an incentive or finding the market value and discounting the price another 10% will help to attract more buyers and hopefully bring in multiple offers! Incentives could be a quick closing or some money towards closing costs.
7. Wait for an offer to come in!
Selling a house can be a complicated process. Whether you are a first time home seller or not, you may have a lot of questions.
At Hinch-Crowley we will work with you every step of the way. The below checklist is a few items to consider when selling your home.
Ready to sell your home? Let Hinch-Crowley Realty provide you a complete market analysis and action plan to obtain all of your goals.
We use every resource available to attract buyers to our properties and our experience and negotiating skills give our sellers the advantage.
If you are interested in selling your home, call us at 603.402.1255 for a no obligation consultation.
Hinch-Crowley Realty Associates | 339 Main Street | Nashua, NH 03060 | 603.402.1255 | NH Real Estate and Property Management | Hinch-Crowley Realty Associates | Nashua, New Hampshire | 603.402.1255 |